1) You are well versed in arguments for and against baby-led weaning.
2) You become concerned your child may eat only hummous for the rest of their life.
3) You spend approximately 50% of your life washing cloth nappies.
4) You become well versed in the mechanics of the 'poo spoon'.
5) You pretend that you will never take your child to McDonalds.
6) You try all the 'no cry' sleep solutions before resorting to letting the child cry a bit (but never call it controlled cryng).
7) Your child becomes well known in your local independent coffee shop.
8) You dread well meaning people trying to feed your child sugary inappropriate food.